Tuesday, April 04, 2006

moronik.com 2006 is up!



http://www.moronik.com/

OK.... Last night I put up the bones of the new site. You will find a bunch of stuff not there yet the major issue right now are the missing DirtBoy and BugGirl pages. They will be up by tomorrow night. Please feel free to tell me what you like, what you don't, what doesn't work. and so on. Also if there is something you would like to see tell me. You can email me at moron@moronik.com or post here suggestions. I would love to hear what you think good or bad.

5 comments:

Moron said...

It makes my heart happy to hear that you approve, oh Great neB!

Wait until you see the rest. it gets only better.

Anonymous said...

I really like the sink motif. Nice job. It all runs kind of slow, if you can speed up some of the moves, it would be easier to navigate. I really love the comix section!

--Colin

Moron said...

I agree. I think I am going to speed up all the buttons.

Anonymous said...

Great new site, all the hours you spent while the kids were sleeping or playing with knives and matches while you were not looking really paid off! By the way - is that the faucet in your house? Funny how when something is shot close up it looks funky cool rather than just old. Will that work on people?

Moron said...

It sure does! But instead of funky cool it's just funky old.