Monday, April 24, 2006

A full version of "The Saint of Liberty; 'Lilly'"

For about four months I have been writing what started out as a treatment for my next short film, but ended up turning into a short story and now is soo much bigger that I am afraid by the time I am finished it might be a novel. I have been posting these pages on this site as "the Saint of Liberty" here and there for the last several months. Well on Friday I was about to post another page, but didn't. I realized that it would be awkward for someone to read the "Saint of Liberty" if they were new to my website due to the way I have created the posting. So it was with this in mind that I decide to create a web page to make it a lot easier for someone to read the whole story and that is what I have done. I have not posted the whole "Saint of Liberty" that has been created, due to the fact that it is now about 80 pages long, but just one chapter I am calling "Lilly." As further chapters are polished up to where I think they are ok, I will add them to the site.

That said I give you "The Saint of Liberty; Lilly"
http://www.moronik.com/Fiction.htm

Enjoy
George M. Dondero

1 comment:

Moron said...

Chris,

I often find that Ben doesn't really comment on any posting where he has to do heavy reading.

That's why I started the Moronisms. short and sweet, in and out. I think Bens commented on everyone of those.