Friday, January 13, 2006

The Nicest Guy in the World; Rhode Montijo!


I officially nominate Rhode Montijo as not only one of the greatest living artist in the Bay Area, but the Nicest Guy in the free world! This man has helped me more than I can ever express. I could say thank you to him from here to forever and would not have said it enough. If ever there was a living saint it is this man! Selfless, helpful and way too kind; this is Rhode!

If you haven't, and even if you have, seen Rhode's work go visit his websites:

http://www.rhodemontijo.com/
http://www.pablosinferno.com/

3 comments:

Moron said...

I would have to say that Uncle Ben is the greatest guy I know over six five, that has had his leg cut into, that is married to a girl named Lisa and is soon to be a Dad!

And Boys and Girls that is saying a Lot!

Love you Ben!

James Baker said...

Rhode IS awesome. And I was lucky enough to see an advance copy of his BRILLIANT new children's book. I posted a little review at my blog for those of you who may want a tasty preview.

Alan said...

Rhode is a bastard and a cheat... no seriously, he is a real swell guy and lets not forget that he is one serious illustator.